After getting out and having a look up high today, we’ve decided to postpone the Fox Peak Trail Work Weekend for a couple of weeks. Between the weather over the weekend and the cooler temps the last 1-2 weeks, the snow wasn’t melting off as fast as we’d hoped. Our goal is to get in there as soon as possible after it does melt so that we can take advantage of the remaining soil moisture for maximizing the effectiveness of the work.
Instead of trudging through the remaining snow and fighting the elements, we decided that we would be better off waiting for a couple of weeks. So, the weekend has been rescheduled for June 15-17. All other details are still the same. We’ll head in to Tornak Hut on Friday evening and come out on Sunday afternoon. If you’re interested in attending, shoot us an email at email@example.com